Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Not ready for Summer '11

I mean the summer session at school of course. A glorious school-free month ends this weekend. As much as I miss my fellow FEMBAs, I'm loath to give up the lifestyle I've gotten re-accustomed to.

Snapshots from the last few weeks:
- Camping and white water rafting on the Kern River.
- Hiking to the peak of Mt. San Jacinto.
- Boogie boarding in the Pacific Ocean.
- Parties and more parties : day events, night events, mid-day events.
- Catching all the newly released movies.
- Brunch, lunch, dinner and happy hours with old friends and new.

I can do all this and more when my Saturdays aren't spent in and on the road to LA. 
When I don't have to spend Friday nights studying for tests and Sundays on chores.
When I don't have to spend lunch hours finishing homework. 

Instead, I'm going to be giving it all up to spend the next five Saturdays studying Operations Management in marathon 8 hour lecture sessions. Oh the joy.

Bitter much? Oh you bet.



No comments:

Post a Comment