Sunday, December 12, 2010

1 down, 11 to go!

A bunch of new friends, a ton of newly acquired knowledge, few gray hairs, some extra pounds, and a boot-camp of final exams later, I'm done with my 1st quarter of MBA! I now have 3 glorious weekends off until winter classes begin! Yay!

All in all, the past three months weren't as bad as I imagined. Sure, it was really hard giving up Saturdays and balancing work with studies, but the excitement of doing something new and meeting new people really made up for it.

However, yesterday was brutal. 7 hours of exams! I had the stats paper first, followed by a break and then the OB paper. By 4pm, with an hour to go, I was already ready to walk off from the OB paper - I was that tired. To make matters worse, all our laptops heated up the classroom and it was starting to feel like a sauna in there. On the bright side, it only made us appreciate the subsequent happy hour celebrations more!

Now that life will momentarily return to a semblance of normalcy, I look forward to getting back to all the activities and loved ones that I've been neglecting. The holiday season feels extra special this year. :)

 Happy Holidays everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Does it also mean that you take a break from writing your blogs !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well well...havent you heard about HP laptops? All work no heat :P

    ReplyDelete