Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring break!

I just want to say that I'm absolutely loving my "spring break". I got exactly one free weekend between the 2nd and 3rd quarter. So I did workouts, beach brunches, dinners, girls' day, shopping, reading, movies, and even a bachelorette party - all in one weekend! Just a year ago, every weekend was like this...and now it happens once in 3 months. Oh well, just makes me cherish it more.

Topped off the weekend by receiving surprisingly good grades on the accounting finals. Apparently, the professor graded on effort. Which seems fair to me (ahem), because I really agonized over the cash flow statement even if I did end up thousands of $s off the mark!

Third quarter begins this coming weekend. Marketing Management and International Business Negotiations. A lot of us will sorely miss our economics class (for obvious-to-us reasons) but I'm actually looking forward to the next quarter - the classes as well as the extra-curricular events being planned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment