Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mid-term week

Stats mid-term + 3 papers to read for OB along with a group case analysis due Saturday. Too much FEMBA work, and as it happens, too much work-work as well. I find myself unable to elegantly navigate between studies and my day job. When I'm working I'm worrying about studying and the case write-up, but when I sit down to study I start worrying about completing my project in time for the big meeting. And when it all becomes too much for my poor brain, I can't function at all. That's when I escape to blogs/gmail/facebook. A friend aptly captured this propensity here.

Don't be surprised if I change my profile picture everyday or post frequent status messages, or "like" all your updates on Facebook. I'm not bored, I'm just stressed. Okay, and maybe I really do like your update.


p.s. - Perhaps it's time for all my fancy time management gimmicks to kick in.

No comments:

Post a Comment