Friday, September 24, 2010

Reason #43 why I miss my former room-mate(s).

I picked up random groceries on my way back from work. This is what I found in my bags when I got home.

1. Milk
2. Bananas
3. Cereal
4. Bran muffins (some mornings I don't feel like cereal.)
5. Granola bars (I may get hungry during class.)
6. Frozen veggie burgers (I may be too tired to cook after work/gym/class/studying.)
7. Bread (for the burgers)
8. Gingersnap cookies (taste awesome with chai, will ensure I don't finish the box within a week this time.)
9. Feta cheese (they taste good on salads! Umm, no other salad ingredient bought.)
10. Canned soup

Hmmmm. No vegetables, no fruit (other than bananas) and all processed foods. Until last week I was regularly cooking daals, curries, rice dishes, pastas, hakka noodles, thai curries, and making salads, panzanella, smoothies and soups from scratch. Sigh. Hello again student life.

Speaking of food, favorite email comment of the day from a former roommate and close friend - Good luck for school tomorrow! I wish I could pack you some lunch in a box and wave you bye =)


:):)

1 comment:

  1. I eat PB&J sandwiches with a Diet Coke on my way to my 6pm MBA classes.. arrrghhh

    ReplyDelete